Asian Style Cabbage Stir-Fry
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
In an attempt to reach my vegetable intake goals for today, I decided to cut do a stir-fry. They are so easy to cook and usually take so little time. My family loves to eat my stir-fry meals and my mother was over for dinner as well. I always try my best to nourish our guests filling them with yummy foods full of vitamins, minerals, and other goodies. Here is a quick and easy way to accomplish a healthy and enjoyable meal.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes|
*All times are approximate*
- Beyond Beef
- chopped onion
- minced garlic cloves
- chopped bell peppers
- chopped carrots
- chopped purple cabbage
- vegetable broth
- pink himalayan salt
- cayenne pepper
- Flavor fit kitchen Savory Asian seasoning
- 2-3 Tablespoons liquid aminos
- 1 Tablespoon liquid smoke
- Over medium heat, cook Beyond Beef for about 3-5 minutes until it starts to look like cooked ground beef.
- Add chopped onions, chopped garlic, and chopped bell peppers. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped carrots and chopped cabbage. Cook for about 3 minutes adding vegetable broth 1 Tablespoon at a time to keep veggies from sticking to the pan.
- Season to taste with pink himalayan salt, cayenne pepper and Flavor fir kitchen Savory Asian seasoning. Then add liquid aminos and liquid smoke.
- Cook for about another 5 minutes or until cabbage has softened, plate, and enjoy.