Bagel Breakfast with Vegan Cream Cheese
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
*All times are approximate*
- Dave's Killer Everything Bagel
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 - 1 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 5-10 drops liquid stevia (or any other natural sweetener)
- 1 -2 Tablespoons chia seeds (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons flax seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- almond milk
- Soak cashews over night or for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour cashews into a high speed blender and add water, lemon juice, berries, pink himalayan salt, and liquid stevia.
- Pulse until well chopped and then slowly add almond milk 2 Tablespoons at a time until texture is smooth.
- For thicker texture and added omega vitamins, add chia seeds and flax seeds.
- Blend on low until texture is smooth.
- Jar and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Spread onto bagel, add a side of sliced nectarines and plant-based sausage, and enjoy!
If you would like to check out the sausages that I used, click below.
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!