Beets and Potatoes
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
If you are a person that claims to hate beets, then this recipe is definitely for you! Over the years so many vegetables like Brussels and beets have gotten a really bad reputation due to their signature flavors. The trick is that you have to know how to cook them correctly. This recipe is minimal. It takes little to no effort to complete and is bursting with so many natural flavors from the beets and potatoes. The natural sugars in the beets caramelize and the starchy potatoes complement it so well. Just don't be alarmed when you use the bathroom after you eat this. The beets will show themselves again coming out, but it's completely harmless (lol).
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||40 minutes||45 minutes|
*All times are approximate.*
- chopped beets
- chopped potatoes
- unrefined grapeseed oil
- Himalayan pink salt
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chopped beets and potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add unrefined grapeseed oil (or oil of your preference), Himalayan pink salt, black pepper, and oregano. Mix well so that all beets and potatoes have been covered.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread beets and potatoes over it evenly.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until beets begin to caramelize and potatoes begin to brown around the edges. (More or less time depending on how you like to eat them.)
- Remove from the oven, plate, and enjoy!
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!