Celebrity Green Beans
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
Today we are preparing another on-the-go meal. I use that term because even though I am in a place that I consider home (my grandmother's house), I'm still not working in my own kitchen. Nonetheless, it has been fun rooting through grandma's cupboards and discovering the different ingredients that she keeps.
Today, I decided that we needed to eat a meal that consisted mainly of vegetables. We found a Whole Foods Market nearby and grabbed a few things to eat good but on a budget. Here's what we ended up doing.
|Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes|
*All times are approximate*
- Frozen French cut green beans (any cut is fine)
- pink Himalayan salt
- black pepper
- Badia Sazón Completa Seasoning
- Soy sauce (or liquid aminos)
- Whole Foods precooked vegan falafels
- Whole Foods precooked vegan dumplings
**Fresh or dried herbs work fine, nut note that there are always more nutrients in fresh foods.
- Dump frozen green beans into heated skillet and simmer over medium/medium low heat.
- Add pink Himalayan salt, black pepper, parsley, oregano, garlic, Badia, Sazóon Complete Seasoning, onion, and soy sauce.
- Heat precooked falafels and dumplings however you choose. Microwave, oven, air fryer, or stove top are all popular choices.
- Plate and enjoy your meal.
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!