Cheesy Potato Hash
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
Hey Hey FamBam!Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day! I usually try to start off light. Maybe some fruit and/or vegetable juice or a piece of fruit. I always drink water first thing in the morning too, but after all of that, it's fair game (lol). Today I wanted a potato hash, but not the usual way. When I opened the refrigerator there it was, a perfectly beautiful block of fully intact vegan parmesan. I instantly knew that it would be the co-star to my first full meal of the day (lol). But seriously, it was a great combination. When has cheese and potatoes ever not complemented each other?
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|3 minutes||15 minutes||18 minutes|
*All times are approximate.*
- unrefined grapeseed oil (or any unrefined oil of your preference)
- chopped red potatoes
- minced garlic
- chopped yellow onion
- organic vegetable broth (or water)
- sliced/grated vegan parmesan
- Himalayan pink salt
- black pepper
- salad greens of your choice
- Over medium-high heat add organic unrefined grapeseed oil to a frying pan.
- Add minced garlic and chopped onions. Stir around and cook for 2-3 minutes until they begin to turn translucent.
- Add cleaned and chopped red potatoes to the frying pan. Add vegetable broth or water when needed to keep food from sticking to the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add sliced/grated vegan parmesan, Himalayan pink salt, oregano, and black pepper to your frying pan. Mix well and cook for about 4 minutes or until potatoes soften and vegan cheese has melted. (Don't forget to stir and add veggie broth/water as needed.)
- Reduce heat, add salad greens to a plate/bowl, place a large serving spoon of cheesy potato hash on top, and enjoy!
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!