Cookies & Cream Milkshake (Plant-based)
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
Hey Hey FamBam!
The other day while I was out with my family, I had the pleasure of having a plant-based milkshake at a local restaurant in town. It was sooo good but, I'd had the worst stomach pain due to the soy milk that was included. In the past I learned the hard way that I should not consume soy milk. So, I decided to make a different version at home and this is how I did it. Soy free but still tastes AMAZING!!
*All times are approximate.*
- 365 chocolate sandwich cremes
- Unsweetened almond milk
- So Delicious dairy free coconut milk vanilla bean frozen dessert
- Amazing Grass Green Superfood (optional)
- Place 365 chocolate sandwich cremes inside of a thick freezer bag. Use a meat tenderizer mallet to crush the cookies into crumbs.
- Add ice cream, almond milk, crushed cookies, and once scoop of Amazing Grass Green Superfood (optional) into a blender and blend on low to your preferred milkshake texture. (The superfood gives it a boost of nutrients and a hint of what tastes like maca. If you like that flavor, it's really tasty altogether.)
- Pour your shake into a glass/cup, sprinkle more crushed cookies on top, and enjoy!
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!