Curry Masala Veggie Bowl
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
Sometimes my tastebuds do wacky things. I wanted curry, but I also wanted Indian masala. Thats why my own logic takes over. Why can't I have both at the same time? I mean, people experimenting is exactly how we've advanced to where we are currently as a human race. Sure there are some positive and negative ways to view that statement, but y'all know where I'm going with this (lol). Anyway, check out my latest class in cultures in one dish. It definitely satisfied my tastebuds!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes|
*All times are approximate.*
- chopped yellow onion
- minced garlic
- chopped celery
- chopped broccoli rabe
- 365 Mixed Vegetables
- organic vegetable broth
- masala spice
- curry powder
- Himalayan pink salt
- cayenne pepper
- Primal Kitchen no dairy Alfredo sauce
- kelp noodles
- In a large frying pan over medium/medium-high heat, add chopped onions, minced garlic, chopped celery, chopped broccoli rabe, and about 1/4 cup of organic vegetable broth. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add 365 mixed vegetables, mix together and cook for about 3 minutes or until veggies begin to soften. Add about another 1/4 cup of organic vegetable broth to create a more moisture at the bottom of the pan.
- Add about 1/4 teaspoon of each: masala spice, cardamom, clove, allspice, ginger.
- Now add turmeric, curry powder, rosemary, Himalayan pink salt, and cayenne pepper to your liking.
- Pour in the entire jar of Primal Kitchen no dairy alfredo sauce. Mix well. (Taste your sauce to check for any necessary adjustments.)
- Separate kelp noodles with your fingers and add them to the pot. Mix well and cook for about another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!