Eggplant Veggie Bowl w/Basmati Rice
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
If you don't know already, I looove to mix different vegetables together. Today I did get a bit ambitious, but it worked out perfectly. To be quite honest, I really wasn't into much of a cooking mood. I wanted to have a seat and chill, but my tastebuds always motivate me because I enjoy eating so much (lol). So without further delay, here's another awesome plant-based veggie recipe!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||10 minutes||15 minutes|
*All times are approximate*
- minced garlic
- chopped yellow onion
- chopped eggplant
- cherry tomatoes
- 365 mixed vegetables
- riced cauliflower
- fennel fronds
- cayenne pepper
- Siete taco seasoning
- liquid aminos
- vegetable broth
- Ocean's Halo soy-free stir fry sauce
- Ocean's Halo soy-free Teriyaki sauce
- white basmati rice
- Heat your frying pan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and chopped yellow onions with about 2-3 Tablespoons of water. Cook for about 2 minuted.
- Add chopped eggplant and cherry tomatoes. Mix and cook for about 2-3 minutes until eggplant begins to soften.
- Add 365 mixed vegetables and riced cauliflower. (Mine were frozen so I didn't need to add any veggie broth just yet.) Cook for a few minutes until vegetables soften.
- Add fresh or dried marjoram, sage, cilantro, fennel fronds, rosemary, cayenne pepper, turmeric, Siete taco seasoning (optional), liquid aminos, and about 1/2 cup of vegetable broth. Mix well.
- Add equal parts soy free stir fry and soy free teriyaki sauce. (I used about 1/4 cup of each.) Add vegetable broth as needed to keep food from sticking to the pan too much. Keep in mind that more vegetable broth thins out your sauce. It's all up to your preference.
- After your food is well mixed and cooked to your desired texture, reduce heat and remove food from the hot frying pan.
- In a bowl, add 1 serving of cooked basmati rice (optional) and eggplant veggies. Enjoy!
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!