Mixed Berry Nice Cream
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
Hey fam bam!
After a much needed family bike ride and being caught in a thunderstorm, we had arrive home. Drenched from head to toe, my family and I were ready to get inside, get dry, relax, and eat something good. We are such a snack-loving family, so that's exactly what we did on impulse, but then I realized that I would love a frozen treat. It would be another fun thing for all of us to do together to end the evening, so I broke out my Fruiti Freeze Machine. Here is how I made our evening treat.
*All times are approximate*
- Organic frozen berries
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Almond Butter
- 2-3 Tablespoons Sugar-Free Dairy-Free Lil's Dark Chocolate Chips
- Put together the Fruiti Freeze machine (or high speed blender).
- Place a bowl under the spout of the machine to collect the nice cream.
- Pour frozen fruit into the machine (mostly frozen) until the bowl contains your desired amount of nice cream.
- Add almond butter and dark chocolate chips then enjoy your treat.
Although you can accomplish this delicious treat with completely frozen fruit, letting your fruit partially thaw out would make the process easier. This is especially true when using fruits that have more fiber like mango and pineapple. You might find that the nice cream is a bit creamier as well. There is no added sugar needed for this recipe and it still tastes sweet, satisfying that dessert craving. Let's continue to do our best and keep making healthy choices together.
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!