|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
What's up FamBam!
Well its a crisp fall day and I think that calls for some warm fare to make us feel all cozy inside. I love the fall! I get to pull out my fuzzy socks and sweaters and drink chai tea with my soup. I will miss the summer weather, but I always welcome fall with open arms. I was inspired to make this yummy vegetable ramen, completely plant-based of course. It was a huge hit in our house. Check out the recipe!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||10 minutes||15 minutes|
*All times are approximate.*
- chopped bok choy
- sliced shiitake mushrooms
- liquid smoke (optional)
- Flavor Fit Kitcken savory asian seasoning
- organic mushroom broth
- organic vegetable broth
- Eden Foods furikake shake
- liquid aminos
- Simply Asia ramen noodles
- chopped green onion
- bean sprouts
- dried seaweed
- Heat a large soup pot over medium-high heat and add 1/2 cup of broth (either one works) and chopped bok choy. Cook until bok choy begins to soften. Add more broth as needed to keep vegetables from sticking to the pot.
- Add sliced mushrooms, Flavor Fit Kitchen savory asian seasoning, liquid aminos, Eden Foods furikake shake, and a couple of dashes of liquid smoke (optional). Continue to cook for about another 2-4 minutes.
- When vegetables have softened, add 1 container of organic mushroom broth and entire container of organic vegetable broth. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 box of Simply Asia ramen noodles and stir well periodically over the next 3 minutes. Cook until noodles have expanded (about 5 minutes or until desired tenderness.)
- Add chopped green onions to the pot (or just to your own bowl of ramen after serving if you prefer).
- Use a ladle, to serve ramen into a soup bowl. Add bean sprouts and dried seaweed then enjoy!
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!