Plant-based Sausage, Egg, and Bagel
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Well, that's not necessarily true. That was just a sales tactic that a very well known cereal company started years ago to get rich. On the other hand, there's no doubt that breakfast is awesome! Those of you who have been following me know that breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day. Here's a breakfast sandwich that you probably never thought was possible for a plant-based eater.
*All times are approximate.*
- Dave's Killer Bagels
- 365 Plant-Based Breakfast Patties
- Just Egg patties
- Violife Just Like Cream Cheese
- Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Spread vegan cream cheese onto both halves of your bagel and toast it in the air fryer for about 3 minutes or until preferred texture. (You could toast before adding cream cheese if you prefer.)
- Remove bagels. Add one Just Egg patty and two 365 plant-based breakfast patties to your air fryer. Set it to cook for about 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle both halves of your bagel with some Everything but the Bagel seasoning (on the cream cheese side of course).
- Remove Just Egg patty from the air fryer after about 5-7 minutes, allowing the plant-based sausages to continue cooking.
- Once sausages are done, combine the entire sandwich. Add Just Egg patty, plant-based sausages, and lettuce to one half of the bagel, top it with the other half, and enjoy!
**Bonus: Place a slice of vegan cheddar cheese on top of the Just Egg patty while cooking in the air fryer**
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!