Roasted Brussels and Potatoes
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
Hey my lovely FamBam!
Today I was watching TV with my family and the thought crossed my mind. "Man some fiber and carbs would be delicious right now!" Well, it didn't quite happen like that (lol), but I was definitely craving a delicious and filling meal. Two healthy ways to fill up your belly are with lots of fiber and healthy complex carbs. Also, my body was recovering from an intense workout that morning and I wanted to eat something that would aid in that recovery process. Why not roast some veggies then?
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||35 minutes||45 minutes|
*All times are approximate.*
- chopped Brussel sprouts
- chopped red potatoes (I used petite red potatoes)
- unrefined grapeseed oil
- Himalayan pink salt
- black pepper
- organic no-salt seasoning
- granulated garlic
- chopped onion
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and chopped your Brussel sprouts and red potatoes in halves and/or quarters.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped Brussel sprouts, chopped red potatoes, unrefined grapeseed oil (or whatever oil you like to use), Himalayan pink salt, black pepper, organic no-salt seasoning, granulated garlic, chopped onion, and rosemary, and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour veggies on top. Spread veggies out so that they cook evenly.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until veggies start to shrivel and/or slightly crisp.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven, plate veggies, serve, and enjoy!
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!