Walnut Meat Tacos
|I am not a doctor. I can not diagnose, cure, treat, prevent disease and illness. I am just here to share my experiences and things that I've learned.|
Do you have leftover walnut meat? There's one thing that you could definitely do with it. Tacos!! Who does't like tacos? Well, I guess there are some people that may not but, we're not talking about them (lol). Grab your walnut meat and some other ingredients and let's throw it together!
*All times are approximate.*
- Siete taco seasoning
- Himalayan pink salt
- Siete almond flour tortillas
- walnut meat
- pico de gallo
- mango pico de Gallo (optional)
- Violife shredded cheddar (vegan)
- Pour walnuts into food processor and pulse a few times. Add Siete taco seasoning and Himalayan pink salt then process until seasoning is well mixed in and walnuts resemble ground beef.
- Slightly warm up Siete almond flour wrap on both sides in a dry frying pan over low heat.
- Remove your wrap promptly and place it on a plate. Add walnut meat, pico de Gallo, mango pico de Gallo (optional), guacamole, Violife shredded cheddar, and lettuce. Fold your taco in half (or roll it up like a burrito) and enjoy!
Leave a comment, subscribe, and share this blog post. Watch our videos and reach out to us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know how much you love this recipe. We want to hear about your health food journey. Be sure to grab some of our awesome Whipped Shea Butter Blend before you go!